This post contains gifted items.
Hi everyone! I don’t know about you, but the hot weather – along with wearing sandals all the time – seems to make my feet go so dry and cracked! They always look so gross that I never want to get them out.
I was lucky enough recently to be sent a foot care range from Dr Anders Podiatrist to try out, and I loved it so much I just had to share it with you! It has honestly changed the game this summer!
Intensive rescue balm, 50ml, £17.00
- Breaks down hard callused skin
- Reduces the pain associated with having hard, callused skin
- Forms a protective barrier
- Relieves and soothes
- Absorbs exceptionally quickly
Nourishing Daily Therapy, 50ml, £16.00
- The blend of super-fine natural oils is immediately absorbed
- Quick and easy to apply, non greasy
- Nourishes and restores dry problem skin
- Soothing ingredients which help reduce redness and irritation
- Superior spray dispensing system (360° use) so can be sprayed at any angle
- Environmentally friendly – no need for flammable propellants
- Longer shelf life without the need for preservatives
Conditioning nail treatment, 15ml, £16.00
- Gently and safely softens hard, thick or brittle nails, improves their appearance and makes them easier to cut and manage.
- Regular use will improve the appearance of the nails.
I love this range and I definitely recommend it to anyone who suffers from the above symptoms. Miracles have happened!
Until next time.