*This item was gifted to me for review purposes.
Hi everyone! As I’ve mentioned before in a recent skincare haul, lockdown seems to have made my skin breakout even worse than it normally does, and in recent years I’ve suffered with very frequent blemishes. I was recently reached out to by PMD Beauty and was asked if I wanted to try out one of their Personal Microdermabrasion Devices, and as one of the claims involves blemishes, I really wanted to give it a go.
Firstly a bit about the product itself
“The Personal Microderm Classic is a revolutionary at-home device providing the same brilliant results as professional, in-office microdermabrasion treatments. It combines Patented Spinning Disc technology with Perfectly Calibrated Vacuum Suction to leave skin looking fresh and radiant. Weekly treatments reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, blemishes and enlarged pores.”
How to use
- Cleanse and dry skin thoroughly
- Using the white disc, practice on arm or leg before using on face
- Pull skin tight to help device smoothly glide over skin
- Move the device quickly across skin in an upward motion
- Wash the cap and filter after each use
- Diminish the appearance of fine-lines & wrinkles
- Reduce the appearance of pore size
- Diminish the appearance of blemishes
- Even out skin texture
- Reduce the appearance of dark spots
How I got on
I have been trying this out for weekly for about 5 weeks now and I have already begun to notice a difference in my skin. My skin feels so much more polished, as all the dead skin is frequently removed allowing for new skin to shine through. I have 100% noticed a decrease in the appearance of blemish scars. I know it’s not going to completely remove them, but so far I can see the redness has faded and it blends in so much better.
I would 100% recommend this to anyone looking to improve the appearance of their skin. It’s not the cheapest product by no means, and it’ll take a little while to notice any improvements, but I think it’s worth it in the end.
Until next time.