Hello everybody! I am so happy that I have been nominated for a Sunshine Blogger Award by the lovely Kelly at Until Another Day. I have seen this tag going around for years now and I’m so happy to be getting involved. Enjoy!
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 people and ask them 11 questions
- Notify the nominees
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award image in your post
Here are my answers to Kelly’s questions!
What is one country that you have always wanted to visit and why?
I’ve always wanted to go to the US, specifically New York. It was on the agenda for last year but we never quite did it. A lot of tv shows I love – friends, gossip girl – are based there and I’ve always wanted to see it.
What is your favourite song?
I think my all time favourite song is Piano Man by Billy Joel. It always lifts me up when I’m in a bad mood.
If you could have a conversation with anyone, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
100% David Attenborough. I feel like we’d have loads to talk about.
What made you start blogging?
My friend had been blogging for years, and I found myself with loads of free time on my hands so I thought, why not?
What is your favourite meal?
I have a few, but one of the top meals for me is fish finger sandwiches and chips!
What do you enjoy most about blogging?
I love having an excuse to buy lots of things to try out – I can use the excuse ‘oh, it’s for my blog’. Haha. But the main thing I enjoy is having my own space to write about whatever I want.
What is your favourite place to visit in the UK and why?
My favourite place to visit – apart from Cornwall – is Liverpool! I went to uni up there and I miss the city all the time.
How do you stay productive when blogging?
I’m very much a list and table person, so I write lists of everything that needs to be finished on my blog that day or week and get it done. There’s no better feeling than ticking off a list!
What is your favourite book?
I used to absolutely love the curious incident of the dog in the night time! There was also a book I read in school over and over again called the knife that killed me. It was so good!
If you could have one actor play you in a movie, who would it be and why?
I think it would be Emma Roberts, I have no idea why! I just really like her in everything she’s been in.
Who is your celebrity crush?
Gordon Ramsey, Chris Daughtry, Jon Bon Jovi, Ian Somerhalder.
I now nominate:
- Izzy Matias
- Love and Literature
- A Meg Journey
- Jupiter Hadley
- The Kelly Diane Report
- Jenny in Neverland
- Laureny Loves
My questions for you:
- Would you rather have fingers for toes or toes for fingers?
- Summer or winter?
- What did you always dream of being when you were younger?
- What’s your favourite colour?
- What countries have you been to/are planning on going to?
- Do you have a pet? If so, introduce us! If not, would you like one?
- Sweet or savoury?
- What was your favourite subject in school?
- What’s number one on your bucket list?
- Favourite film or tv series?
- If your could live in anther era, what would it be? (as far back or forward as you want)
Make sure to link or posts in the comments so I can go and read them!
Until next time.